Theachieversforum

This is an investment scheme with a clear objective of helping people increase their fortune.
It is an investment scheme that is true and honest.

Theachieversforum

We are about enriching lives and creating an atmosphere of prosperity

Vision

Increasing the number of rich in the society with simplicity.

Aim

To provide a system with strong integrity and purpose.

Core Values

To increase rich in all clarity and honesty.

Welcome to Theachieversforum

We are about enriching lives and creating an atmosphere of prosperity. Get up to x2 of your Investments minimum of 5 mins and maximum of 5 days. This website is based on peer-to-peer donation. Cool Triumph is created to help you make wealth.
theachieversforum.com: This is an investment scheme with a clear objective of helping people increase their fortune. It is an investment scheme that is true and honest.

How it works

As soon as your payment is confirmed, you will definitely be in line to be merged with those to "pay within 5mins to 5 days". Click create account in the home page to create account, include your personal and bank details. Once you are done with registration you are automatically merged to pay someone the amount you choose while registering. As soon as your payment is confirmed you will definitely be in line to be merged with those to PAY you based on your chosen platform (amount) during registration. Once you confirm their payment, the transaction is completed; the system automatically merges you to pay another participant. Please check your outgoing after confirming the second person

Note: You have only 24hours to make payment

Popular Plans

₦5,000

Simple

• ₦10,000 Return Investment
  • Auto Assign
  • 1-5 days
  • 2:1 Matrix
  • Subscribe

₦10,000

Basic

• ₦20,000 Return Investment
  • Auto Assign
  • 1-5 days
  • Subscribe

₦20,000

Premium

• ₦40,000 Return Investment
  • Auto Assign
  • 1-14 days
  • Subscribe

₦50,000

Ultimate

• ₦100,000 Return Investment
  • Auto Assign
  • 1-14 days
  • Subscribe

What our Members Says

Olasumbo Abeokuta

“The Platform is the best i have seen, to be sincere.”

Phoebe Lagos

“The first Peer-2-Peer platform that captivated me. I didnt want to try at first but i decided to try and to my surprise, i was paired with one igbo guy and i got paid..”

If you have any problem ... We are available